FOR THE WORKPLACE
Mission: Mindfulness workplace based training is skills-based.
People are supported so that they:
- Improve the capability to fully focus
- Increase awareness of their emotions
- Are more empathetic and non-judgmental
- Recognise how to respond in a measured way to a situation
- Relate differently to their thoughts and how they interpret particular situations
- Cope with, and even embrace challenge and difficulty
- Consider what small changes can be made to daily routine to improve well-being and contentment levels
It is a bespoke course with the intention of helping professionals to develop strategies for weaving mindfulness into their busy days. At 6 weeks of hourly sessions, this accessible course offers practical tips, strategies and guidance about how employees can improve their:
· stress-management strategies
· focus and concentration.
In turn, the evidence suggests, helping productivity and performance too.
- Session One: Being ‘V’ Doing. How tuning into to the present moment can bring calmness and clarity to our lives.
- Session Two: Strengthening the mind-body connection. Developing grounding and anchoring techniques to support logical and rational thinking and a spirit of acceptance.
- Session Three: Mindful movement. The realisation mindfulness can happen ‘on the go’.
- Session Four: Noticing the story-telling mind. Gaining some perspective to help better understand a situation and make wise choices.
- Session Five: Cultivating self-compassion. Developing resilience to respond more skillfully to challenging situations.
- Session Six: Intention-setting. What will work/personal life ‘look like’ following this course?